REGISTER TO VOTE!
Together we can make history, EVERY VOTE COUNTS.
If you are not registered to vote, please register encourage
your family and friends to do the same.
#VoteManufou for Daly City Council!
Manufou Liaiga Anoa'i for Daly City Council
Nothing in this moment is more important for Daly City than someone who understands that governing is about centering healthy families, creating safe and inclusive spaces, fighting for great schools and holding governing bodies accountable for caring for our communities. I care deeply about my community and have worked all my adult life to serve the people of Daly City in various roles and capacities.
This is why, after 35 years of service, I am running for a seat on Daly City Council to effect positive change as a decision maker. For the past seven years, I have served as a Board Trustee on the Jefferson Elementary School District Governing Board where I have recalibrated local policy making to focus on children. Prior to this, my advocacy voice was loud and clear as a former Mayoral Liaison to the City and County of San Francisco’s District 11.
After 30 years of living in Daly City, I call this city my village. I have raised my six children in our local schools and community and like a village, you allowed me to stand on your shoulders to help root my children. The people of Daly City are strong and wise and together we will bring the results we need for Daly City.
If I haven’t met you, please allow me to show some of the priorities I have recently supported to earn your trust:
● Affordable Housing as our school board has broke ground on Work Force Housing Project
● Youth Development & Our Community Elders - I am a founding member of YEEE - Youth Empowerment, Entrepreneurship & Employment which kicked off this June in North San Mateo County
● Safe, Healthy & Thriving Neighborhoods - the most important initiative I hold near to my heart.
● Daly City Wellness - pandemic recovery and mental health support where I monitor and ensure there is equitable distribution of health care resources for vulnerable families.
● Education - Our schools are my North Star and the fire that fuels my soul. There will be nothing about us without us.
● Arts & Culture - we love our culture, arts and music and need more soul in our city.
These are other leaders and people who believe in me: Supervisor David Canepa, AFT 3267, State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tony Thurmond, Councilmember Juslyn Manalo, JUHSD Board Trustee Kalimah Salahuddin, SMCOE Superintendent Nancy Magee
I hope you can believe in me too.
WE SUPPORT MANUFOU
As your state superintendent, I get to work with school board members from over 1,000 school districts all across our state, and there is none finer than Manufou. She's always fighting for our young people to ensure that we have all the great things that we need.
Her passion for her family, for the COMMUNITY and for the youth in Daly City are UNPARALLELED.. She's pro-active in making sure that the district is taking care of the families as well. She truly gets the job done!
FORMER AFT LOCAL 3267
Manufou has been a steadying influence on our school board for 7 years. She LISTENS. Her commitment to support all students and their families is always VERY CLEAR.
FORMER MAYOR OF DALY CITY
& SAN MATEO COUNTY SUPERVISOR DISTRICT 5